KIPROS 120 Productivity at EOB
- Wash-out: > 350 MBq/µAh > 9 mCi/µAh
- After concentration unit: > 300 MBq/µAh > 8 mCi/µAh
- Xe-124 gas storage close to target, no gas transfer over long distances
- Minimal risk of gas losses, safety and shielding advantages
- Nickel-plated inner target body surface for high chemical product purity.
- Remote exchange of target window in less than one minute
- Radiation dose to personnel is minimized
- No loss of production run.
- Two pairs of four-sector collimators
- 6 kW beam stop
- Beam current measurements for beam stop, collimators, and target body are displayed on the control screen.
- Plug-in technique, easy access for maintenance
- Activity monitoring via GM detectors
- Breakthrough control of ion exchange column
- Dispensing unit
Safe Production Concept
- Significant reduction of radiation risks for the operating staff
- Automatic exchange of the dual foil flange by the robot system
- Lead shielding of target and reservoir bottles
- No long distance transport of highly active Xenon gas necessary.
- Industrial proven PLC
- All analog measured values as temperatures, pressures, flows, activities, and currents are displayed on the control screen.