The Advantages at a Glance
- Non-reactive online recording of the dynamic wear behavior at varying operation parameters.
- Non-contact, continuous measuring under real operation conditions, selective of the component´s critical zones.
- High measuring sensitivity down to the submicrogram or nanometer range, precise resolution of the run-in wear behavior.
- Material transfer and removal of specific metal ions are detectable.
- Reliable and proven in industry.
Precise. Reliable. Mobile.
- For both measurement methods under harsh industrial environment conditions, e. g. on engine test benches.
- Continuously recording the wear mass in the lubricant as well as in the filter together with 32 possible parameters of engine operation.
- Online display of wear progress together with 2 arbitrary operation parameters.
- Processing of the measurement results by standard WINDOWS software.
- Option: online data transfer to a test bench network.
- Only engineering data are displayed - know how in nuclear physics is not required.
- Simultaneous measurements of multiple components can be performed.
- No distortion of the wear data by density change of the lubricant - correction for any kind of lubricant.
- The reliable stabilization of the electronic and the lubricant circuit guarantees high precision long-term measurements.
- Set into operation of the system at customer´s site including demonstration measurement; continuous consulting by phone; short-term repair service; servicing; upgrade; renting.
- Support in radiation protection concerns as well as in application for associate permissions.
The RTM Wear Measurement System